The heightSpec property determines how the scheduler height is specified.
- "Fixed" - the value of height property is used
- "Max" - the height grows up to the value
of height property
- "Auto" - the height grows automatically so no
vertical scrollbar is visible
- "Parent100Pct" - the total height of the control will be set to 100% of the parent HTML element
- "Max100Pct" - the height grows automatically until 100% of the parent HTML element is reached
See also Scheduler Height.
dps.heightSpec = "Max";
dps.height = 300;