The onRectangleSelecting event is a real-time event that is fired when the rectangle selecting is in progress.
- args.events - an array of events that overlap with the rectangle
- args.start - start time of the rectangle selection (DayPilot.Date object)
- args.end - end time of the rectangle selection (DayPilot.Date object)
- args.resources - an array of resources that overlap with the rectangle selection (array of IDs)
- args.visible - a flag that lets you hide the rectangle highlight (boolean)