The onEventEdit event handles the new text submission during inline event editing.
This event is also fired when unmodified text is submitted or when the editing was canceled using the Escape key (args.canceled).
- args.async (boolean) - enables async processing (args.loaded() call is required to complete the action)
- args.control (DayPilot.Scheduler)
- args.canceled (boolean) - submission status (read-only)
- args.e (DayPilot.Event) - the event reference
- args.newText (string) - new event text
- e (DayPilot.Event) - the event reference
- newText (string) - new event text