The onRectangleSelect event is an event that is fired when the rectangle selection is complete (on mouse button release), before the default action.
- args.events - an array of events that overlap with the rectangle
- args.append - whether to append the events from args.events to the existing event selection (boolean); only applies to rectangleSelectHandling="EventSelect"
- args.start - start time of the rectangle selection (DayPilot.Date object)
- args.end - end time of the rectangle selection (DayPilot.Date object)
- args.resources - an array of resources that overlap with the rectangle selection (array of IDs)
- args.preventDefault() - call this method to prevent the default action set using rectangleSelectHandling