Fired when the moving is finished (the card is dropped at the target position) but before the card is actually moved. You have a chance to cancel the moving here.
- args.card (DayPilot.Card object) - the card being moved
- args.column (DayPilot.Column object) - column of the target cell
- args.swimlane (DayPilot.Swimlane object) - swim lane of the target cell
- args.position (integer) - position inside the target cell
- args.previous (DayPilot.Card object) - card preceding the target position
- args.next (DayPilot.Card object) - card following the target position
- args.preventDefault() - cancels the default action
The source data object is accessible as args.card.data.