DayPilot.Date.parse(input, pattern[, locale]);
Note that this is a "static" method. It needs to be invoked using the full prefix.
It can't be invoked on a DayPilot.Date instance.
- input (string) - the string to be parsed
- patter (string) - the date format pattern
- locale (string or DayPilot.Locale object) - the locale used for parsing (especially the full month names), Locale.US is used if not specified
- yyyy - full year
- yy - shortened year
- mm - minutes (two digits)
- m - minutes (one or two digits)
- d - day numer (one or two digits)
- dd - day number (two digits)
- ddd - shortened day of week name
- dddd - full day of week name
- HH - hours (two digits, 24-hour clock)
- H - hours (one or two digits, 24-hour clock)
- ss - seconds (two digits)
- s - seconds (one or two digits)
- MMMM - full month name
- MMM - shortened month name
- MM - month number (two digits)
- M - month number (one or two digits)
DayPilot.Date object if the parsing was successful, otherwise null.
var date = DayPilot.Date.parse("12/31/2016", "M/d/yyyy");